Renaissance Carnival offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Renaissance Carnival does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Renaissance Carnival acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Renaissance Carnival shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.”
PHOTO & VIDEO RELEASE
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival permission to use my likeness in a photograph, audio, and video in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of Renaissance Carnival's printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph, audio, and/or video using my likeness will become property of Renaissance Carnival and will not be returned.
I acknowledge that since my participation with Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing Renaissance Carnival's programs or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph, audio, and/or video footage.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
The Image and/or Voice may be copyrighted, used and/or published individually or in conjunction with other photography, video works, and recordings, and in any medium (including without limitation, print publications, public broadcast, CD-ROM format) and for any lawful purpose, including without limitation, trade, exhibition, illustration, promotion, publicity, advertising and electronic publication.
The undersigned represents and warrants that (i) no other party has been granted an exclusive license with respect to the Image and/or Voice, and (ii) no other party's authorization or consent is required with respect to the permission granted to the Released Party under this Consent and Release.
The undersigned releases the Released Party (and all persons acting under its permission or authority) from all claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright or right of publicity, or any other claim related to the Image and/or Voice (collectively, "Claims"). This release includes without limitation any Claims related to blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, digital alteration, use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, or use of a fictitious name, that may occur or be produced in the processing or publication of the Image and/or Voice.
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival, or the employees, representatives or agents of Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Lamin Intl. LLC and Renaissance Carnival caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Pennsylvania law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Lamin Intl. LLC and Saga Boyz USA Ent. has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
THE UNDERSIGNED WARRANTS THAT THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ THIS CONSENT AND RELEASE PRIOR TO THE SIGNING OF THIS DOCUMENT, THAT THE UNDERSIGNED UNDERSTANDS IT, AND THAT THE UNDERSIGNED FREELY ENTERS INTO THIS CONSENT AND RELEASE.